Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support for a CEO and Management. Assists in designated administrative details using initiative and judgment. Demonstrates knowledge of company policy, organization, and a high level of technical skill. Exhibits high level of professionalism on a consistent basis.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT: PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives, screens and handles telephone calls, incoming mail, publications and other correspondence, some of which may be of a confidential or sensitive nature. Fills in for other executive assistants when coverage is needed.
- Arranges complex corporate travel and processes subsequent expense reports.
- Monitors vacations, schedules and calendars.
- Organizes meetings and meeting logistics.
- Drafts own responses based on knowledge of the organization's policies, procedures or particular situation.
- Has knowledge of organizational structure and maintains organizational charts.
- Interacts and establishes networking relationships with outside customers/vendors, high-level executives, administrative assistants in a professional manner.
- Prepares memorandum, reports and other materials for staff and business meetings. May attend staff meetings; take and distribute minutes, follow up on action items.
- Serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational activities and problems.
- Regularly handles confidential material and information and exercises discretion in doing so.
- Prepares reports and tracks budgetary spending within the department.
- 5-7+ years experience; demonstrated experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Experience within a large corporation highly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Strong time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality and follow-through.
- Exceptional communication, analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Service-centric attitude with a proven ability to anticipate needs and handle each situation with diplomacy and discretion.
- Must be capable of working with a team, as well as with a great deal of autonomy.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Possess a flexible, enthusiastic and proactive demeanor with a hands-on, detail-oriented work ethic.
Tobias International is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
To apply please email resume to: Careers@TobiasSystems.com