Position Summary: A Human Resources (HR) Representative acts as a strategic business partner to operating business units and as employee advocates for all employees. He/she assists the Human Resources Manager in the administration of day-to-day policies and programs pertaining to human resources activities, such as recruiting, compensation administration, benefits, training/organizational development, payroll and file management.
- Respond to employee relations issues and act as business consultant to management.
- Recruit top talent for open positions.
- Manage the payroll for all employees.
- Maintain accurate employee files and review and process status change forms as needed.
- Monitor the performance management process. Review performance appraisals and escalate performance concerns to appropriate manager.
- Assist employees with questions relating to compensation, benefits, immigration, disability, time-off, training and policy interpretation.
- Conduct pre-exit interviews for employees voluntarily leaving company.
- Facilitate training programs.
- Document HR processes.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Human Resources as a generalist.
- Experience in all aspects of Employee Relations.
- Experience in facilitation, coaching or training.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational/time management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects concurrently.
- Experience with Access, Outlook
To apply please email resume to: Careers@TobiasSystems.com