SolarWinds Systems Engineer: Position Summary
SolarWinds Systems Engineers are responsible for the installation, configuration, and optimization of SolarWinds Orion and other network management/monitoring platforms. Our Engineers provide a total solution for our customers through extensive hands-on technical experience with an account executive approach to relationship management. This position is a remote/home office position, with a professional office atmosphere required, and may require some travel to customer sites.
Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in related positions
- Ability to work remotely and at customer sites with no direct supervision
- Highly motivated, self-starting approach with a focus on solutions and problem solving to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Strong, fundamental understanding of LAN theory, FCAPS, and ITIL
- Operational understanding of the following technologies:
- NetFlow and related protocols
- Extensive experience in routing, switching, firewalls and load-balancing environments
- Operational understanding of SQL databases and query operations
- Operational understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, HyperV, etc.)
- Ability to deploy, configure and optimize Windows Server Environments (Server 2008 R2+)
- Active security clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance
- Knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems
Tobias International is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
To apply, please email your resume to: Careers@TobiasSystems.com