September 22, 2017
On September 13th, 2017 SolarWinds announced the release of Network Performance Monitor (NPM) 12.2, bringing big changes to the capability of the platform and introducing a significant hurdle for most organizations with regard to the upgrade process.
Key features include:
- A streamlined installer for all modules, boasting up to 80% faster install times
- Network Insight for Cisco ASA firewalls
- Global Search
- Streamlined view customizations
- HA servers on different subnets
- Updates to Perf Stack and many more!!
It's important to note that with all of these increased capabilities, NPM 12.2 also marks the end of support for Windows Server 2008 R2. This will present many challenges for many organizations that rely heavily on this server version.
Let Tobias International, Inc. lead the way through this complex process by providing our expertise to upgrade your environment to NPM 12.2 to minimize downtime and the risk of database corruption.
Contact Us today to schedule your consultation.
SolarWinds Release notes: