Tobias International performs comprehensive assessments of SolarWinds Orion platforms, which provide your organization with detailed analysis, diagnostics, and recommendations for optimizing your organization’s existing SolarWinds platform.
When we assess your network, we:
- Analyze the current state of your SolarWinds system
- Evaluate it against established best practices defined by both SolarWinds and by us at Tobias International, based on our deployment and management of hundreds of SolarWinds Orion systems
- Define the effort required to move your SolarWinds Orion environment from its current state to fully optimized
Some of the items we analyze during our SolarWinds assessments include:
- Hardware Resources Allocated
- Operating System and Configuration
- Database Setup and Health
- SolarWinds Orion Components
- Orion Configuration and Performance
- Overall System Monitoring Strategy
- Alert Configuration and Accuracy
- Custom Properties
We give you our findings from each area of our assessment and related best practices recommendations specific to your SolarWinds environment in a clearly structured step-by-step roadmap to maximize your SolarWinds capabilities and benefits.